Monday, February 27, 2012

Blog Stats!

Some blog stats today that amaze me...

Number of posts: 743 

WOW! I never thought I had this much to show and tell. Ever! Or that I'd stick with it.

Over the last  (almost) three years, I have shared 150 pieces of art with you (!!), plus knitting, crocheting, sewing, cooking, baking, pics from around Savannah, our home, travel photos, family photos and simply my thoughts on many things. And you have come back again and again. Thank you!
Loyal Readers: 419

Ok, now I know not all of you read my blog every day and that some who signed up early on probably forgot that my blog even exists, but still. WOW! So grateful!!!
And here it comes. The number that had me do a double take and then stare at the computer with eyes wide in disbelief:

Published Comments: 12,695

I know I'm repeating myself, but WOW! Can this be true?!
A print in progress.
The background was created using an airbrush
with soap ground over a doily stencil.
And then etched, of course, and printed.
I just love the soft edge of the lace!!

To say I am humbled and grateful would be an understatement. How is this possible? That I still have more to say and show you? That you keep coming back to visit? From all over the world? That you keep commenting? That new readers find what I have to offer interesting and of value? That longtime readers haven't gotten tired of me yet? And that because of this blog, my creations have traveled the world...

I'm blown away! This most definitely calls for a giveaway in the very near future!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!


You are THE BEST!!

13 comments:

  1. Liebe Silke,

    guten Erfolg und liebe Grüße

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. And hey, you have been nominated for an award from me!
    Perfect timing!
    Go and read my post from Feb. 26th!
    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silke, das ist wahnsinnig viel! Aber du schreibst auch interessant und zeigst viel von dir. Caro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank YOU dear Silke for all that you share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liebe Silke,
    was für eine Leistung. Du hast wirklich einen schönen Blog, den ich gern lese.
    LG Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  6. you crack me up, silke!

    big smile from me

    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Das sind beeindruckende Zahlen.
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch und vor allem....
    WEITER SO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Silke, i love blog, your artwork and your enthusiasm! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll keep coming back as long as you are sharing -- I'll never get tired of you! Congrats on so much success with your blog! You led the way for me. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my favorite painting of yours! The movement of her hair, the colors and texture, the look on her face. I really appreciate for your work. You have a paint such a beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your painting are unbelievable. You have a great talent on making art comes to be true and realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great art of making a true images like. Make it as a business. I hope you would get more earning.

    ReplyDelete