Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Special Award

Today, I received two very special awards. I will pass one of them on today and the other tomorrow (simply do to time constraints).

Ces honored me and several other very talented women with the Bella Sinclair Award, which she created in honor of her dear friend Bella to celebrate art, inspiration, friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring. Please visit Ces' blog and read more about the award and click on the many wonderful links to other great blogs! I was truly touched to be among that group and am so happy to pass it along to other wonderful women who touch my life on a daily basis. I could have made the list much, much longer - I've come to think of so many of you as my friends - but for today I'll keep the list to thirteen (my lucky number), no fourteen (this is hard - good thing I have another award to pass along tomorrow!). Please visit their blogs - you'll be inspired as well!

Angela Recada
Lorrie of Lilylovekin Tails
Julie Haymaker Thompson
Mary of The Fresh Notes
Beth of Beth's Take on Life
Lori of Elvie Studio
Suzi of Art With a Touch of Whimsy
Amanda of Persistent Green
Debbie of Suburb Sanity
Dorthe of Den Lille Lade
Diana Evans
Amy of Such a Wondrous Place this Faerytale Space
Darla of Artistic Accents by Darla
Annette of A Wisp of Creativity

And, as usual, feel free to pass this award on or just bask in the knowledge that you are a great inspiration to me and so very much appreciated!

16 comments:

  1. Hi SIlke!
    What a lovely award...Congratulations! You do so deserve it. Well, I have some new blogs to visit. The only one I am familiar with is Diana Evans. I will check out the others this weekend. Happy 4TH to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, dear Silke! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me! What a lovely award to receive, and such a fine woman to receive it from!
    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silke, thank you for giving me this lovely award. As I read about Belle Sinclair, I was touched beyond measure. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on such a wonderful award Silke.

    Love Renee xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Silke! I've added it to my blog. Enjoy your barbecue! love, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, dear Silke!

    First congratulations on this wonderful award. You so deserve it! You inspire me every day in so many ways, and I truly value our new-found friendship.
    :0)
    Secondly, thank you so very, very much for giving this award to me! I am totally surprised and honored by this! Bella Sinclair and Ces are such incredible women, and so are you.

    Congratulations, too, to all the other wonderful women who have received this award. I'll be happily visiting their blogs as soon as I can.

    Hugs,
    xoxoxox
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Silke! You are very deserving of this very special award, as you are an amazing artist, and a beautiful person. You are my inspiration, and I'm so happy to call you "friend"! I'm honored and surprised to be among those you have chosen to share this award. Thank you. I'm so touched by Bella and Ces' friendship and I'm happy to partake in sharing this award with others.

    And...It's okay that you are "chipper and happy" in the mornings, I would still like you...I still like my husband, and we've been married for 23 years!

    Smiles! :)
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Silke and thank you SO much for sharing it with me! It means so much to me!♥♥ Darla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to ALL of you, and to you Silke for receiving this wonderful award.
    ***MORE GREAT NEWS****
    You WON my Giveaway!
    CONGRATS!
    Please go to my Blog ::http://weblogartists.blogspot.com/2009/07/congratulations-to.html
    And then either leave me a comment or email me with HOW you would like your Watercolour to be.
    Hugs lucky lady,
    Char.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so honored. I followed both links and this is true sisterhood to be part of something like this. Thank-you and I send such blessings to dear Bella.
    Light, dear friend, to you from Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi silke! you are the sweetest thing EVER! thank you so much for honoring me with this beautiful award! i appreciate you SO much and i always enjoy my visits to your blog.....you inspire me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Silke!!! what a thoughtful sweet thing to do....thank you!! I am so happy you thought of me....as Ces did too...thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you silke! You sweetie pie! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel like a terrible friend to have recieved this wonderful award from you and be so long in getting over here to thank you appropriately! It really means a lot to me that you thought of me. And I think you deserve every award out there. I always love your posts and your thoughtful commnts you leave at my place.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete