1. Our aging hydrangeas.2. Our blueberry bushes actually gifting us with a few blueberries in their first year.
3. Our fig tree growing enough figs this year for us AND the birds.
4. Still loving reading it - can't believe it took me so long!
5. I'm really loving some new German blogs!
Do you remember my good friend Verena? I wrote about her here.
Well, she has a really fun and interesting blog, Gerlindes Blog, about life with her girls (click here to visit). AND ... she's gotten several of her friends to start blogging as well.
So, my German-speaking friends, make sure you visit them.
Carmen's Stilgeflüster - an inspiring blog about fashion and style and how to find your own. It's and area where I can use some help and visits to Carmen's blog are always informative and inspiring!
Elisabeths Welt - a new and very active blog about the life and thoughts of two sisters in Germany!
Besonders Gewöhnlich - an endearing blog by another Elisabeth about life with her family. The really fun part is that some of her posts are written by her children! Just wonderful!!
This is connecting me back into life in Germany in a way that's different from being connected with my family. I love it!! Go visit them!
6. Yesterday we finally (what took us so long?!?) watched It's Complicated and it made us both laugh out loud. Meryl Streep is one amazing actress! Click here for the movie trailer.
7. Still loving:
Click here for the trailer. I love everything about this show - the beautiful people, country side, sense of humor, colors, their accents - just wonderful! (By the way, we are watching the DVD's of the show from Netflix, since we don't have cable TV. We are still on season 1!)
8. Ramses teaching me how to properly enjoy life.
9. All of your visits and sweet comments! How did I get to be so lucky?!?