Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sangria Mexicana Recipe

The other evening we made a delicious and refreshing Mexican Sangria with our Mexican dinner. Ramses was definitely intrigued and was wondering where his glass was. (How do you like the starry eyes the camera flash gave him?) I thought you might enjoy the recipe. Simply click here.

Thank you all for you very sweet comments on my latest painting. I am almost finished with another one and will post it tomorrow. In the meantime, I wish you a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Those are the eyes of mischief if ever I did see them! What a fabulous photo!!!
    Of course he wanted his share....with a name like Ramses??? Where is his goblet???

    TSUP!
    XXOO!!
    Anne....in between storms....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty approved? Must be GREAT Sangria! Thanks for sharing the recipe. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that face!!! Is he pouting???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE Sangria - it makes me happy (and silly!) I have a wonderful recipe for a white Sangria if you ever want it!

    vicki
    ps - I am going over to visit Daniels sketchbook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever I hear the word Sangria I'm transported back to Spain where I spent my honeymoon and we drank a lot in those days. You would not believe what those crazy Spaniards put in that pitcher they call Sangria...lots and lots of different hard liquors with fruit and fruit juices...it will knock your boots off (LOL) but I do enjoy the tame version now better!

    ReplyDelete