So, tonight we have the opening for another printmaking show and I decided to bring this cake. I made it this morning and just tasted a piece - decidedly delicious!
At first I was sceptical of the recipe as it uses a yellow cake mix and I like to make my cakes from scratch. But it got such rave reviews that I gave it a try and am I ever glad I did!! If you'd like a peek at the recipe, simply click here.
Now, what am I grateful for today?
- Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Vanilla Sheet Cake :)
- connecting with a good friend today
- Mexican Chicken Lime Soup in the slow cooker (have you noticed how I love food?!)
- having the back door open in mild mid-November weather
- the cup of black tea I am about to make...