Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Early Morning Walk

When life gets busy, I often forget to do the things that really start my day off right. One of those are my early morning walks with Winslow. Today, I did it! Winslow and I started out while it was still dark. It was a beautiful, quiet, cool and foggy morning...and I had remembered to take my camera.
The full moon was mesmerizing and I was happy I captured at least one good image of it! For a brief moment, Winslow and I wondered if we should howl at it...
By the time we got back, the sun was starting to come up and the birds were beginning their morning concert! A perfect way to start the day!

Now I have some Brazilian black bean soup simmering on the stove and am about to go into my studio to make some art! After all, I want to have something creative to show you soon!

Happy Tuesday to you all!!

Silke

6 comments:

  1. Liebe Silke,

    was für ein wundervolles Foto, das Licht geht einem durch und durch.

    Allerbeste Grüße "über den Teich"

    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Silke,

    ich schließe mich Ankes Worte an.

    In Liebe

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! :-) I haven't been able to do an early morning walk like that for quite a while. Thanks for taking us along!...and for the gorgeous photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admittedly, I much prefer catching another hour or two of sleep... But in the lighter and brighter months, I like getting up relatively early on Saturdays or Sundays, too, and go for a run on the fields.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liebe Silke,
    der Vollmond ist schön festgehalten.
    LG Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What super photos! The treetop branches is magical.

    I'm impressed :-)

    Love
    kj

    ReplyDelete