Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A quick hello

I've become a little distracted from my blog these last few days with much going on here. I'll be back later this week though (maybe even sooner) with recipes, art and more to share.

In the meantime, I wish you all a wonderful week!!

P.S. Can you believe these daffodils are from our yard? Everywhere here the magnolias are flowering and today I saw a redbud tree in full bloom. Even the azaleas are getting ready to open. Usually, that all happens a month from now...

P.P.S. Do you see my painting in the background? Still thrills me whenever I see my art hanging on the wall! :)

9 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers!...Let's hope we're just having an early Spring...and not....! O_O I'm not even gonna say it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich sehe "SIE" im Hintergrund...
    LG Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this long narrow focus view, flowers and skulls an dyour painting, wonderful. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you shot this photo!
    I have little pips of narcissus trying to come up and the leaves of my magic lilies. WAY TOO EARLY!
    It warmed today, so who knows what will be up next.
    I think I'd rather be there, contemplating the magnolias....

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderbar, dein Bild im Hintergrund
    deien Blume gefallen mir auch sehr gut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liebe Silke,

    sonnige Grüße aus dem kalten Bochum

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silke your art looks fab on the wall!! And I cant wait to see whats new that you have to share! Weird weather here in NY too. Its 60 degrees today!! I don't think that has ever happened in February!! But no complaining! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silke, your painting makes the room shine, its so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Girlfriend-
    Is this weather not amazing!! Even the flowers are confused. Yesterday I wore shorts and flip flops while running errands!
    Yes- I see that pretty painting on your wall---

    Enjoy these gorgeous days-
    xo
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete