Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Painting - Together

I finally finished a large painting that I started before we went to Europe on vacation. At least for now it's finished... I'm calling it "Together."
It's square and 2.5 x 2.5 ft. (76 x 76 cm) and was really fun to paint! I painted it right side up (there really isn't a right side), upside down and sideways.
The colors make me happy!
And the faces speak to me, but then they always do!

It might make it to my Etsy shop, but I'm not quite sure yet. I might want to keep it.
Together
Acrylic
2.5' x 2.5' gallery-wrapped canvas

I'm entering this in this week's Illustration Friday! Head on over to see lots of great art!!

Wishing you a wonderful Thursday.

We are having a cool (yes, COOL in September in the South - it's amazing) and rainy day. Tomorrow the sun will shine again. I hope it's sunny in your part of the world...


Silke

5 comments:

  1. I love the vivid colors you used. The painting has a really vibrant, cheerful feeling to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Silke,

    bei dir finde ich immer wieder
    Schönes.

    Sonnige Grüße
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors pop and pop again!
    Love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very bright!
    Good to look at on a grey and overcast day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wunderschön!
    Da bekomme ich Lust auch mal wieder in die Farbtöpfe zu greifen. Sooo schöne Farben. In Wien gibt es zur Zeit eine Ausstellung in der Albertina "Matisse und die Fauves" da sind auch alle Bilder so bunt!

    Lieb grüßt
    Martina

    ReplyDelete