Quite some time ago, I was honored with awards by two of my blogging friends, one of whom also happens to be my amazing sister-in-law, and I have been so remiss in thanking them!blog (click here) and have a look. You won't be disappointed!
Lightspirited Being (click here to visit). her site is filled with inspiration and intriguing thoughts and even exercises that are extremely helpful. And if you need some extra insight, her readings are amazing (I speak from experience)!!
As part of the award from Patti, I am supposed to tell you seven things you may not know about me, and I've decided to keep it light tonight. So, here it goes:
1. I ate six cookies this afternoon and they were quite wonderful.
2. Winslow is sitting next to me right now and I am trying to avoid having him drool on the keyboard.
3. Daniel has a roaring fire going in the fireplace.
4. I am watching Rough Diamond, a British series I am quite enjoying.
5. Daniel just asked if I wanted more cookies, and I said YES! (When Christmas is over, I'll be ready to eat healthy again...)
6. I am wearing a scarf over my sweater right now that is making me feel quite bohemian.
7. Winslow just abandoned me for a Kong toy filled with peanut butter... ok, I spoke too soon, he's next to me again and drooling for cookies!
Thank you, both!! I feel quite honored.
Now, I know that I never quite participate in these awards as I am supposed to. I know I'm supposed to pass them on to specific people, but I just can't do that. I don't like the feeling that I leave anyone out.
So, I pass them on to all of you: you, who follow; you, who leave comments; you, who just visit quietly; you, who visit every day; you, who visit once in a while; you, who visit only this once. To all of you, who make my blogging experience as wonderful as it is... Thank you!