Friday, December 19, 2014

And ... I'm back!

A few days ago we got back from a beautiful Caribbean cruise and it couldn't have been more perfect! It was inspiring, relaxing, FUN, warm, delicious, gorgeous and invigorating. We traveled with wonderful family (there were six of us) and all had the best time together. The water was spirited for most of the trip and rocked and rolled the ship, which is something all of us love. The food was amazing, the islands beautiful, but to be honest, my favorite place on any of our cruises is right here:
On our veranda, overlooking whatever is in front of me and relaxing, reading, talking, knitting or thinking. And on this cruise: planning!
I brought a notebook with me and as I thought about this year and where I want 2015 to go, I filled it up - completely! Being unplugged from the internet and day-to-day life, the ideas just came flooding in. I'm so excited where I'm going to take my art, my blog and life in general! This year was all about finding my own voice and this next year will be about sharing myself, my art and my life.
That also means that there are some changes coming! One of them being that I'm going to close my knitting/jewelry Etsy shop at the end of this year. Of course I'll keep knitting (best therapy there is!), but only for Daniel, myself and for gifts. My main focus will be on my art and my blog.

In the meantime, if you would like to purchase something, use the coupon ENDOFYEAR in the coupon box (in both of my Etsy shops - knitting and art) to get 20% off through the end of the year.

Dear friends, this is such a special time of year and I hope you are enjoying it to the fullest. Life is good here in Savannah and I hope for you as well!! My wish for all of us is one of inner peace and deep joy.

With much love and gratitude for your presence in my life,

Silke

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy soaking up all that beautiful warmth! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't blame you for choosing that spot as your favourite place!
    Notebooks... don't you just love them, their empty pages looking so enticing, wanting to be filled with thoughts, plans and ideas?

    Frohe Weihnachten für Dich und Deine Lieben, und für 2015 nur das Beste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Silke,

    ich freue mich über deine gute
    Heimkehr.

    Alles Liebe
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful trip and looking forward to seeing what you have in store for next year! Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a wonderful time! I could use a sunny holiday about now! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your adorable photos, it helps that you have really really cute feet too!! Glad you had such a nice time...sounds like lots of new things coming down the pike!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete