Thursday, March 14, 2013

Two Minutes at the Bird Feeder

This morning, while I was adding water to the fountain out front, I saw a bluebird on the fig tree by the feeder. By the time I ran in, put the long lens on the camera and got back outside, the bluebird had vanished and a host of other birds had appeared. So - because it is quite cold this morning - I sat down for only two minutes and snapped a few photos for you.





Wishing you a colorful and sunny Thursday! Stay warm, relax and - most of all - do something fun today!

Silke

9 comments:

  1. Liebe Silke,

    du überbietest dich an Schönheiten.

    Sonnige Grüße

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Your feeder looks like my suet feeder too this morning!! I got a red cardinal and a pair of woodpeckers in the bunch too!!...It makes for a good start to the day...between coughs. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Silke,

    da sind die aber wunderbare Aufnahmen gelungen.

    Allerbeste Grüße aus dem verschneiten, aber sonnigen Berlin

    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great way to start one's day, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots of the birds and I am pleased to say that I can identify them all! And I know just what you mean, sometimes I run for my camera but the bird will have flown away!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos you were able to snap! I also love that bird feeder you have... I've been looking at one similar for a couple of years...maybe this year will be the year it is added to my garden!
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were able to get some wonderful shots in your few minutes. Thanks for braving the cold for us!
    Xo's

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful pictures!have a great weekend and thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful birds Silke!! Your photos are incredible!! We love watching our birds also-- such pretty colors!

    I'm sure you already have flowers in bloom there. It's still so grey here :(

    Love you-
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete