Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Splash of Color

I love color. Bright color. Intense color. I look at some designs that are all white in white or all brown and beige, and while I appreciate the beauty and elegance of that, I have always been drawn to more vibrant colors.
Like a little splash of sunshine in the house.
Or  a bright cardinal making a statement on one of our bird feeders.
And then in my postcards, where I get to play and be daring with color! These two are ready to be sent out...
I hope you all had a great weekend! Ours was busy without much computer time, but time spent reading, being outside, much cooking and visiting with friends.

Now a new week is in full swing - amazing how time flies! I'm headed to my studio now to play a little more with color...

Silke

7 comments:

  1. Have fun with all the lovely colours, Silke!
    Yellow is my favourite, and I am sooo longing for the time when there are colourful flowers in the gardens and I can wear my (more) colourful dresses again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Silke,

    das schenkt Freude.

    In lieber Verbundenheit

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohne Farben könnte ich nicht leben liebe Silke ♥
    LG Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fascinated by the model on the right of the first picture. She is certainly colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, Silke! I must always have some color to look at!!
    My last post has a cardinal too, sitting on a ladder with a blue top.
    My cardinal looks a bit peeved, as if he knows I want to move the ladder!!
    I know it is fashionable to have whites and beiges, but give me some pops of color!!

    ReplyDelete