Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My First Award!!

The very talented Val of Vania's Art awarded me the Lemonade Stand Award for great Gratitude and/or Attitude. Being so new to the world of blogs and even newer to the artist community, this means a lot! Thank you, Val!









1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3. Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to your post.


Here are my terrific nominees:

Beth of Beth's Take on Life
Karen of Tessandore Creative
Kelly Rae of Kelly Rae
Flor of Flor Larios Art
Mary of The Fresh Notes
Hilary of Goldbutton Studios
Vina of Draw with the Flow
Denise of Mountain Laurel Folk Art Studios
Tam and Charlotte of "We Blog Artists"
Nicola of concrete and honey

Reading the blogs of these talented artists and writers contributes daily to my happiness. And the kind and encouraging comments by fellow bloggers and artists mean the world to me on my creative journey! Thank you all for your support!!!

4 comments:

  1. silke, you sweetie pie! I can't wait to pass this on. Thank you for making my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much :) What a way to wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I found you through Kelly Rae's blog and wanted to tell you I love your artwork! Very calming and dreamy...and red is my favorite color...intersting how you managed to make red calming. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silke, you have another award on my blog - have fun and CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete