Thursday, April 2, 2009

City Brights

Bright Week, hosted by Concrete and Honey, continues, and today I want to show you a couple of photos I took in town lately.
Daniel and I and Winslow, our dog, sat outside right by this window at our favorite café in Savannah and drank a cup of coffee (not Winslow, of course - he doesn't need anything to make him more hyper). If I had taken a picture in the other direction, you would be seeing a gorgeous park with grand live oaks and flowering azaleas. Actually, if you look closely, you can see an oak reflected in the window. Such a beautiful spot!

This picture I took sitting outside at a wonderful bakery, looking across the street. They make the best bread and cupcakes! Daniel and I had breakfast there last Saturday before heading over to the big library book sale. What can be better than coffee, pastries and books?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment