Saturday, January 4, 2020

Pinckney Island

While I was at work yesterday helping incoming graduate students with all their many questions - it was fun having all the students trickle back into town - Daniel was enjoying his last vacation day on Pinckney Island. 
Pinckney Island is located on the way to Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. As the crow flies, it's not very far from where we live. However, by car it takes about an hour to get there as you have to drive west through Savannah along the Savannah River and then back on the other side of the river toward the Atlantic ocean again.
Daniel kept sending me photos throughout the day and I thought they were too beautiful not to share with you all.














My next post will take us back to Richmond, Virginia. In the meantime, have a wonderful Saturday!

Silke

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! So beautiful and so different from my desert. I love seeing the world through other cameras. I think that was one of the first things I ever loved about blog hopping. Lovely to be back, yes?

    Lovelovelove,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing!
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the kind of place I would love to explore!

    ReplyDelete