Monday, December 20, 2010

Kindnesses - Treasuries

Some time ago, a couple of my art prints were included in two treasuries, which I wanted to share with you! 
The first one was curated so beautifully by Theresa and you can see it (and leave a comment) here. She was so kind to include my preening egret print. Thank you, Theresa!! If you haven't yet visited Theresa's blog, Fairie Moon Creations, make sure you do so by clicking here
Don't you love her sweet pendant made from her own artwork and this snow flake necklace? You can find those and much more of her gorgeous jewelry and artwork in her Etsy shop! I have to tell you that I have never met anyone who promotes other people's art and creations like Theresa does. I have found more new blogs and Etsy shops through her than any other way. And on many occasions I have been the lucky recipient of her kindness! Thank you, Theresa!!!
My "Fear Not" print was included in this beautiful butterfly treasury. I was thrilled - you all probably know by now that I love butterflies... Please click here to see the treasury and leave a comment if you wish!
Make sure you visit Lolailo's Etsy shop.
She is a winemaker in California and makes her creations from materials she finds around herself. Click here to see more. Just beautiful!! Thank you so much!!

I hope you are all doing well and are taking a few moments between busy moments to truly enjoy this special season. We are doing well here. Daniel was dealing with a pesky stomach bug yesterday but is feeling good as new today.

I've actually been painting again! I can hardly believe it and will show you my latest creation tomorrow. It's rather different for me and I love it! See you then...

9 comments:

  1. Silke - these Treasuries are stunning - and it is wonderful that you are a part of this beautiful collection. Your friends are indeed imaginative artists and they have created beautiful treasures.

    I am enamoured by your collection of Kindness posts - I do think this is such a fabulous idea!

    vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is goregous!! I like them.

    I wish you a very magic Christmas, Silke. Be very, very happy. A big kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the treasuries! You know how much I love your "Fear No More" print! ;)

    Excited to hear you have a new painting to share!! Can't wait to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Silke,

    endlich habe ich es geschafft.
    Ich hinterlasse hier liebe Grüße

    Angela und Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Fabulous...everything is gorgeous and wonderful...enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these treasuries!!!!

    hope you are well and i am happy to hear you have been painting!

    i am anxious to see what you have up your sleeve!!!!

    oooooxxxxx
    k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice treasuries. I look forward to seeing your latest art! You've got me wondering what it's like. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful treasuries, Silke! Can't wait to see your new painting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! What a surprise! And here I am several days late! LOL Thank you so much for YOUR kindness, Silke. I'm thrilled to include your beautiful work in treasuries and I am so honored that you featured some of my creations here. :) Happy holidays to you and yours!!!! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete