Friday, May 29, 2015

Summertime!

Even though it's only May, summer has definitely arrived in Georgia! Daniel is finished with teaching for the school year and we are looking forward to long days spent relaxing in the backyard, painting, reading, enjoying good food, spending time with friends, going to the beach, and much more. It'll be a time to take care of ourselves, unwind, renew and recharge!
And I'm doing something I have not done since I started this blog in 2009 - I'm taking the summer off from blogging. I may check in with a post here or there as I feel inspired, but then again I may not. I am planning to simply follow my joy and see where it takes me. 

I wish you all a beautiful summer with time to play, weather to enjoy and plenty of whatever makes you happy! 

With love and gratitude, 


Silke