Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baking some more...

A couple of days ago, I made this Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Vanilla Sheet Cake (also found on Pinterest) for one of Daniel's classes, but didn't get to taste any of it. And before I pass the recipe on to you, I have to know if it is really any good...

So, tonight we have the opening for another printmaking show and I decided to bring this cake. I made it this morning and just tasted a piece - decidedly delicious!

At first I was sceptical of the recipe as it uses a yellow cake mix and I like to make my cakes from scratch. But it got such rave reviews that I gave it a try and am I ever glad I did!! If you'd like a peek at the recipe, simply click here.

Now, what am I grateful for today?

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Let's see....
  1. Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Vanilla Sheet Cake :)
  2. connecting with a good friend today
  3. Mexican Chicken Lime Soup in the slow cooker (have you noticed how I love food?!)
  4. having the back door open in mild mid-November weather
  5. the cup of black tea I am about to make...

5 comments:

  1. Now I'm hungry! That dessert looks amazing. Thanks for sharing the recipe for it.

    Hope you're having a lovely week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so does this mean you are rifling through your favorite beloved cookbooks? i'll bet you are!!!

    kj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Gorgeous as are your other creative products! And the joy & gratitude that is part of your process comes through, once again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silke- I'm having this cake!!! Oh my- its getting made for sure at my house!
    I would love to join pin interest- I emailed twice- and I'm still waiting for my official invite. I think if an actual member invites you- that it is quicker to get in. So if you could sponsor me that would be great!

    Just what I need-- another obsession!!

    xoxo,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete