1. The flowers and plants in our garden are finally starting to come alive again. I took some pictures after a rain (which seems to happen daily at the moment - a very wet spring for us), that were just too pretty not to share.
2. Daniel found this amazing little abandoned wasp nest in our garden the other day. Isn't it perfect?
3. Here is the progression of a pet portrait I worked on as a commission. As usual, I just started with some colors and shapes. These were so pretty!
If you would like me to paint your pet, just send me an email (the link is in my profile) for the details.
4. It's actually been warm enough on a couple of days to go take a walk on the beach. Barefoot!
5. The newest member of our family. He came to us from the storm drain on our street, wet during a rain storm, with a wound on his cheek and bad ear mites. We kept him outside at first and checked around if someone was missing him. He is quite young and very sweet. When the nights got very cold, we took him inside (he wouldn't go into the garage with our two outdoor cats) and discovered that he loves both Winslow and Ramses. It seems it was meant to be. The vet thought that someone probably moved and didn't take him, something that's inconceivable to me.
I'm linking this to the amazing folks at Paint Party Friday and at I Heart Macro.
With lots of love and appreciation for you all,